Wage & Hour law Compliance Audits
The Rose Group’s wage and hour law compliance audit is a detailed examination of your company’s pay and recordkeeping policies, procedures and actual practices to determine possible legal exposure. The goal of the audit is to limit your company’s exposure to exorbitantly expensive class action lawsuits.
The Rose Group’s preventive audit includes:
- Recordkeeping and retention requirements
- Exempt status - review positions for proper classification
- Meal and rest period practices
- Commission pay policies and agreements
- Compliance with federal and California overtime laws